Terms & Conditions of Use
Definitions and Interpretation:
- “Products” means any goods or other products that are made available by us via this website.
- “We”, “us” and “our” means RumblinRose (and, unless the context indicates otherwise, its owners, employees, suppliers, internet service providers, agents and affiliates).
- “You” means the user of this website.
- You are solely responsible for any and all telephone usage and rental fees and/or internet access service fees that may apply to your use of this website and the services offered on it.
- You may not access this website for any purpose other than for utilising the services offered on it in the normal manner. You may not access our website for the purposes of redistributing or otherwise using any of our content for your own business purposes unless you are expressly licensed thereto by us in writing. You may not use your access to this website in a manner that would bring us, our business and/or any of our affiliates into disrepute. Furthermore, you may not access this website for unlawful purposes or use it in a manner which infringes our rights or the rights of any other person or restricts or inhibits the use of or enjoyment of this website by any other person. In this regard, you must comply with the laws, regulations and codes of conduct applicable to your use of this website.
- Notwithstanding that this website may contain links to third party websites and that some third party websites may contain links to this website. We do not control, endorse or approve the activities or content of any such third party websites. Please contact the relevant website proprietor if you have a complaint about the activities or contents of a third party website.
- Proprietary rights (including without limitation, the trade marks, copyright and patent rights) in the components of this website belong to us and our licensors, including in the compilations, collective works and derivative works created incorporating the content of our users. The individual content you may submit will remain your property, but you grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, transferable, sub licensable and royalty free license to use such content free from any restriction and on the basis as if we were the owners thereof, including by modifying, reproducing, compiling, publishing, publicly performing, distributing, broadcasting and promoting it.
- The downloading and use of data contained on this website is done at your sole discretion and risk.
- Access to our website services is provided to you free of charge. Reliance on and use of our website, content and services are therefore at your own risk. In no event will we be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind in contract, (including negligence), statute or otherwise arising in connection with your reliance on or use of this website or the content or services provided, save to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by applicable law or the contrary is expressly stated.
- You may be required to choose a user name and a password when registering with us or using some of our services. You are responsible for keeping your user name and password secret. You accept that you will be personally liable for all transactions concluded on your account.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will collate the information which you give to us to provide you with services and personalise your use and visits of this website. We may also use such information to inform you, the user, about changes in the services we offer and/or about features we think you would find of interest. We may also permit the affiliated entities in our company group to inform you about products or services they offer that might interest you. By giving us this information, you consent to our use of it for the purpose of processing your orders and instructions.
- RumblinRose shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
- We have to protect our business and secure our systems. Consequently, you should note that we may monitor and keep records of any communication that you may send to or receive via our website and we may use, publish and disclose such communications for any lawful purpose. This may include our filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of unlawful or otherwise undesirable material or content.
Detailed Description of Products and/or Services:
RumblinRose is a business in the e-Commerce industry that markets products featuring designs by Zelda Ferreira and/or other artists and vendors.
Shipping & Returns Policy:
Please see Shipping & Returns Policy.
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the RumblinRose bank account, details will be provided on request.
Card acquiring and security:
Card transactions will be acquired for RumblinRose Trading Post (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the
website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details:
Customer details will be stored by RumblinRose Trading Post (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For
more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency:
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
RumblinRose Trading Post (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile:
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and RumblinRose Trading Post (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under
this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
RumblinRose Trading Post (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
All content available on this website, including, but not limited to, trademarks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of RumblinRose, its affiliates, partners or licensors. None of the Content, the Trademarks, or any other portion of the website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without the written consent of RumblinRose.
Title to Products:
We will retain the legal ownership of the Products until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us.
Risk of loss:
Risk in the Products will pass to you upon the dispatch of the item for delivery. We cannot be held liable for any damage or loss suffered by you or any third party once we have dispatched the Product.
All delivery times quoted to you are indicative only. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
RumblinRose Trading Post (Pty) Limited Details:
PO Box 1528
Western Cape Province
You can contact Rumblin Rose by e-mail at email@example.com