Class : Frida Khalo Blanket Block7 (BOUQET)
Frida’s blanket was inspired from traditional Mexican embroidery work with bright shades sitting against the dark background. You can customize the colour to your liking. Kits for out of town Crochet Gals, must stipulate the colour scheme they would like.
Location: To Be Confirmed
Time: 09:00am to 1pm
Difficulty Level: Intermediate Class
NOTE: This project is a commitment. Each class will feature a new motive. You will finish the other motives at home by yourself of the same kind... bring it to class to show and tell the next session.
1 SESSION a month...
IMPORTANT: WhatsApp me with your colour selection (preferance) based on the two choices featured in this purchase.
Your Kit will contain:
- Patterns with detailed instructions
- 1 x Crochet Hook (For the project)
- Yarn to complete your motive
- Good quality yarn 100% Cotton
- Light snacks & refreshments provided
- If you book, and do not come on the day, you will be liable for the full class fee (We make arrangements in advance and prepare the kits so expenses are incurred before class starts).
IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN MOSSEL BAY and still want to buy the kit, you are welcome. I will assist with questions if you get stuck on the project.